Wednesday 6 June 2012

Ella's Peep Peep Sleep Suit


I have made my Grand-daughter Ella a new sleep suit.

I adapted the pattern from Small Dream Factory. This is a really good pattern in itself but I made some minor alterations to the length and also the position of the zip which I decide to put centre front.
If I were to make the pattern again I would keep the zip to the side as suggested in the original pattern as it would probably work better.

I used FreeSpirit’s “Baby Talk” fabric in cream for the outer fabric, a Lemon Polycotton for the lining and “Warm & Natural for the insulation.


For the shoulder closures I used large press studs with large pink buttons for decoratio.

The outer fabric is lovely and I must admit I was quite chuffed when I had finished :-), Thank You Small Dream Factory

No comments:

Post a Comment